Birth of D.AV. College
Intent upon keeping the flag of pristine culture flying, it was natural that Dayananda Anglo Vedic (DAV) trust was attracted towards Nepal and joined its hand with the renowned business organization of Nepal with the objectives to establish, organize and manage educational institutes all over Nepal under the uniform ideology and curriculum. Hence, DAV Sushi! Kedia Vishwa Bharati School was established. On the completion of successful decade long service, it expanded its wing higher up and had own college established in the year 2003.
Our Distinguishing Features
• A team of professional and scholars
• Applied business studies with industrial visit and practices
• Field visit, report writing and presentation
• Pre-medical and Pre-engineering classes
• Regular assessment
• Additional computer education
• Yoga and meditation
• Regular interaction with parent’s Individual care of students
• Well equipped library
• Attractive education environment
• Provision of scholarships and awards
• Email, internet and computer lab facilities
To be center of excellence that inspires to be a global citizen while nurturing the Nepalese culture.
• Inspire to innovate and develop through life skills.
• Spearhead entrepreneurship for sustainability.
• To inculcate values that foster Nepalese culture.
• To ingrain the abilities and skills to survive, adapt, improvise and excel in the global world.